Friday, February 5, 2010

little friday tidbits...

heelllllooooooooooooo FRIDAY!!

whoooooooooosh!
{that's the sound this week made as it went flying by!}
why can't all weeks go by that quickly?
love it.

i also am loving the return of the rain...
even though it put a kibosh on my lunchtime run today,
oh darn!! {insert sarcasm}

so i though i'd start this friday off right with 
some more little tidbits from this week, 
since it's been a while since the last little tidbit:

little tidbit #14:
not having to wash my car cuz the rain is doing it for me
thanks rain!

little tidbit #15:
when random men are gentlemen.
this week 4 unknown men open doors for me, 
said good morning, and said "ladies first" 
just for the sake of being nice, not because it was their job...
you just don't get that very often from strangers.
it was refreshing.

little tidbit #16:
the mango chipotle sauce i got at world market
you make grilled chicken sing!!

little tidbit #17:
waking up before my alarm clock goes off,
and having time to make breakfast and get coffee.
does anyone else find the sound of an alarm clock unbearable?

little tidbit #18:
having no plans for sunday but to watch the
superbowl!!! 
{ahem, go saints}

little tidbit #19:
all you wonderful little readers.
your comments put a smile on my face.
thanks for reading!!


• • • • • • •

and for your reading pleasure {and my own personal satisfaction}
i bring you little pitchforks... or not-so-good tidbits. 
i like the name little pitchforks better.

little pitchfork #1:
to ____________ property management.
give me my deposit back... or i will insert your name here
and tell the world how greedy and hypocritical you are.
i paid rent on time for almost 2 years,
it would be nice of you to show the same courtesy.
this is your last warning.

little pitchfork #2:
to my dark wash skinny jeans.
i love you and all, but you turn 
my hands and legs blue...
not cool.

little pitchfork #3:
to the man in the sliver lexus who 
bumped my car while pulling out of your spot.
i saw you do it, and leave without a single concern.
you're lucky you just hit my license plate.
turd.

• • • • • • • •

well, that's all for now!
happy friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment