Friday, May 21, 2010

T G I-Fill In The Blank Friday!!!


That means the weekend is almost here... Saturday {tomorrow}I have a bridal fashion show I am doing makeup for, which means I have to be there at 8:15 in the morning!! No sleeping in for me... but it's gonna be a blast!! I am definitely going to bring my camera to this one!!! Other than that, the weekend should be fantastically chill...

Anyways, on with the blanks!!
{have you played along yet? if not, today is the day to start!! here}

{random photo of my shoobies and new favorite purse}

1.  One fashion trend I really regret is denim floppy hats with fake flowers glued to the front. I wore these religiously... oh, and my thick-framed round coke-bottle glasses... there were NO cool styles for kids back then.

2.  The one thing that always completes any outfit is  jewelry or a cute hair accessory. It can make a so-so outfit turn into your favorite outfit with the right accessories!!

3.  I would describe my personal style as  Laid back California girl with a little glam here and there. I love me some jeans, a cute cotton top and some flashy sandals... with my hair just blown dry like I was at the beach all day... I only curl it when I'm going somewhere special...  I do LOVE me some rockin' makeup and hair for the right occasion.
{See what I mean about the messy hair?}

4.  My fashion muse is  Lauren Conrad. She is friggin gorgeous and it doesn't look like it takes her forever to get that look {though it probably does - haha}. I just love her laid back style, and I want her hair!!!!

5.  If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be   Hmmmmmmmmmmm either a beautiful Coach purse or a dress from Oscar De La Renta... 

6.  I would love to raid the wardrobe of  Hmmmm this may sound funny, but I would LOVE to go through Beyonce's closet. I think her style is mesmerizing and would LOVE to see her shoe collection!!

7.  Today I am wearing  A heather gray tank top with braided trim, a green cardigan, jeans, and black patent flats. {see above photo}

Hello Casual Friday!!!

Happy Weekend Everyone!!! 
Check back Monday for the full report on the 
Bridal Fashion Show!! It's gonna be a doozy...

No comments:

Post a Comment