Thursday, May 20, 2010

makeup couture needs you!


guys & gals-
you heard me right! there's a contest 
running in my page now!

get your engine started,
its going to be a heat row of surprises.

to win, all you have to do:
  1. follow my blog (http://nixLmakeupcouture.blogspot.com)
  2. introduce more friends to my blog (10 or more friends)

    p/s: list down your follower i/d
    and your friends follower i/d that you introduced,
    in the comment area!


    the first 2 winners which has highest followers to follow 
    my blog successfully by
    intro friends to join will walk away with:

    M Magazine by MAKE UP STORE

     and mix & match freebies such as:

    Benefit, Lancome, Anna Sui
    Origins, Shu Uemura, Bio-Essence
    Bobbi Brown, MAC

     2 winners- 2 M Magazine to be given away &
    higher percentage of mix & match freebies to be given to the highest
    followers & friends.



    p/s again: if you dont know how to follow- its easy,
    - on your left hand side bar in my blog, look for the word :
    'FOLLOWERS'
    - click on the tab that says :
    'G FOLLOW'


    make sure you follow publicly
    easy as A-B-C

    No comments:

    Post a Comment