Friday, March 19, 2010

wait, it's friday already???

is it really friday already? ha! where the heck did this week go?
last thing i remember was being sad it was only tuesday then WABAM!! it's friday.

it's been a good friday so far. i opened my mailbox for the first time this week {a terrible habit i have} and got this little Poketo in the mail from G-ma... 
LOVE it... it's sooooo cute!! G-ma knows me well.

well, tomorrow i'm doing the one crazy thing i never thought i would do... 
i'm running in the orchard to ocean 5K run... what?!

i don't think i'm totally prepared, but last night i got to thinking: if i don't plan on finishing in 1st place, or even 10th place for that matter, why am i so worried about it? bah... just as long as i FINISH the run {and actually run most of it} i'll be a very happy girl.

oh, yeah... it's friday blank time!!!!!

here are my blanks for this week...

1.  Today I am wearing 
 my flowery tunic from forever 21, jeans from american eagle, and my new cream flats. {casual friday - i love thee}

2.  My favorite childhood food was  
cheeeeeeeeeeeese burgers!!!!!  i had a small obsession.  
and my favorite food  now is either sushi or homemade irish cheddar macaroni and cheese. YUM YUM.

3.  A day that I am too busy to  shower and have coffee  is a day that I am too busy.

4.  The last movie I saw was  
Hurt Locker (rented from blockbuster) -- incredible movie!
and the next movie I want to see is 
Alice in wonderland. i still haven't seen it... : (

5.  My favorite smell is coconut because,  
it reminds me of sunscreen and anything tropical, which reminds me of summertime  : )

6.  A weird little quirk I have is  
always keeping the sink clean and doing my dishes right after i use them. i can't stand dirty dishes. i'd be an excellent roommate...

7.  When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm  
the life of the party. SUPER outgoing and magnetic. i usually laugh at those quizzes because i'm never like that at a party or with strangers. i'm only outgoing with my very close friends...


HAPPY FRIDAY and HAPPY WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment