Wednesday, March 24, 2010

my little alien...

one of my favorite disney animated movies that i can watch over and over is Lilo and Stitch. there's just something about that movie that steals my heart every time... one thing i love about that movie is how adorable they made the character stitch... and how much little stitch resembles my little Olive.
every time i walk Olive i get such a variety of comments.
many of them just three words, "look! it's stitch!"

other comments include references to gizmo from gremlins,
the alien dog from Men in Black,or even the creature from ghostbusters.
she definitely draws attention.

i guess she kinda does look more like an alien than a dog,
but that's what i love about her.

in fact, it just makes me love that little munchkin even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment