Friday, March 5, 2010

fffffffrrrrriiiiiiddaaaaaayyy!!!


it's friday!!! yaaaaaaaaaay!! 
is anyone as thrilled as i am about the weekend?
i love weekends, wish they visited more often than 2 days a week.
i plan on taking full advandage of these two days by:

• going to UO and rummaging through their sale rack. 
i need a few new sweaters/tops for work. 

• running by the beach. i need to keep up the running. the 5k is in only 2 weeks!!

• walk down main street and investigate a new salon/hairstylist.
my poor hairstylist broke her back snowboarding, 
so yeah, she won't be doing my hair any time soon. : (

• relax, and enjoy some downtime with Mr. D

and now... some friday blanks...
{photo via lauren isn't her pup the cutest?}

1.  One thing I MUST do before I die is
 travel to Greece. I haven't traveled much, but based on stories and photos from friends and coworkers, Greece is a MUST on my life list.
2.  I would rather  swim a long distance than run a long distance any day.

3.  If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be: 
People are more worried about themselves than they are about your imperfections. Don't sweat the small stuff. Half the people don't even notice it...

4.  If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd 
buy a house in California, donate to charity, pay off my car and debt, quit my day job and travel, do some freelance work and live off the interest of what's left.

5.  The best surprise ever was 
when Mr. D finally decided to ask me out on a date {after much hesitation and mixed messages between each other} He took me to dinner and to see Robin Williams at the Arlington theatre in Santa Barbara.

6.  My biggest fault is 
I allow myself to become a human doormat to people. i let them walk all over me, and can rarely say no to people. i wish i were stronger in that department. 

7.  My biggest strength is 
I have a good sense of humor and can make almost anyone laugh... or at least giggle. I'm not afraid to make people laugh at my own expense.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment