Friday, March 26, 2010

another wonderful friday. . .

another friday is upon us, however this friday seemed a little more reluctant to appear than other fridays. 
oh, and remember this post from earlier in the week?
yeah, i have an appointment with the admissions director at the Make-up academy.
super. excited.

this week was just dragging along for me... but hey! it's finally friday!!

and you know what that means...

BLANKS!!

1.  The best piece of advice I was ever given was
 If you can't say nothin' nice, don't say nothin' at all.

2.  If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to  St. Jude's Chidren's research.

3.  If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be  
gruyere and herb ravioli {from los olivos cafe} with a roasted beet and goat cheese salad {from corktree} with a bottle of fantastic white wine. heaven.

4.  My hair is 
now blonde!!
 i've ditched the dark and went light. it's also working it's way into being "long"

5.  If at first you don't succeed  
try try again. if then you don't succeed, have a glass of wine and try again tomorrow.  : )

6.  I have always been very  
sarcastic and funny. i try to use my dry humor to my advantage whenever possible.

7.  Oh....and by the way....  
i can barely contain myself about the fact that it's friday and i get to be one step closer to taking make-up classes today!! oh, and HOORAY for the weekend!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

have you filled out your blanks yet? if not, do it now... here.

No comments:

Post a Comment