Wednesday, February 10, 2010

since it's the week of luuuuuuve...

i have been seeing so many posts about love this week,
and i must admit, it got me thinking......

what is love to me?

so instead of describing in a million words or more what love is, or how i feel about love, i thought a list of my favorite "love story" movies would best describe what love is through my eyes...

so here goes -- {just to name a few}...

"There are millions of people in this world, 
but in the end it all comes down to one"
~ Crazy/Beautiful
{for love that defies the odds, 
and knows no boundaries}


"You are what I never knew I always wanted"
~ Fools Rush In
{for the unexpected, hilarious kind of love}

"Safe. When I'm with you I feel so safe... Like I'm home"
~ Garden State
{for the unpredictable, match-made-in-heaven kind of love}


 "For Tom Hansen, this was the night where everything changed. That wall Summer so often hid behind - the wall of distance, of space, of casual - that wall was slowly coming down. For here was Tom, in her world... a place few had been invited to see with their own eyes. And here was Summer, wanting him there. Him, no one else. "
~ 500 Days of Summer
{because more often than not, this is how love really is}



"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday. "
~ The Notebook
{because that is how love should be}


• • • • • • • 


what love stories best describe your meaning of love?

No comments:

Post a Comment