Monday, February 8, 2010

little tidbit #20...

back when i had my old car before it went to VW heaven,
i had a sticker on my car. you know, one of those silly
stickers that makes you feel like its your car's signature,
makes it girly, or manly, or expresses your personality in some way.
for some reason i loved that sticker.
and when i went to empty my poor car out
before they hauled it away to the junk yard,
i saw the sticker, and got really sad that
it was going to the junkyard too.

well today, someone - who notices the little things i say,
walked by the store where i got that old sticker,
and bought the exact same one for my new car.

he gave it to me today.

 i know it's just a silly little sticker,
but the thought meant so much to me.
it's like a little piece of my old car is back.
{smiles}

monday just got a whole lot better.


No comments:

Post a Comment