Friday, February 26, 2010

friday tidbits and pitchforks...

here are some friday tidbits...

little tidbit #22
werthers originals... i haven't had you since i was a wee little one.
you are delicious and remind me of my youth.
thanks for still being around to remind me.

little tidbit #23
the nervous joy i got from mailing off my entry form 
to my very first 5K run! i've never ran in an "event" before,
it's rather exciting.

little tidbit #24
finding a long lost favorite lip gloss in an old purse.
love when that happens!!

little tidbit #25
the look of joy on my little dog's face when i 
took her to the beach yesterday. i was kicking myself for 
not  having my camera on me. maybe this weekend...

and now...

little pitchforks

little pitchfork #4
to all those drivers on the road who think they have a starring role in the next fast & furious movie. please, go home, i think you may have left your brain there this morning. keep driving like that and the only movie you'll end up in is RED ASPHALT, and i'd rather you not. slow down turbos.

little pitchfork #5
pitchforks to potato chip bags that are pumped full of air and left with 6 chips. i'm eating baked lays... aren't i sacrificing enough?

little pitchfork #6
pitchforks to the rude lady at the coffee shop who was having a bad morning and decided to "claim" the table i was leaning on while waiting for my drink. ummmmmm "EXCUSE ME, IM SITTING HERE!!" isn't an appropriate response to someone as you walk into a coffee shop and plop yourself onto the first available table.
a PLEASE would have been nice miz crabby pants.

• • • • • • • •

HAPPY FRIDAY!

hope you all have some wonderful weekend plans!

me? well, i'll be looking forward to cozying up saturday for the rain we're supposed to be getting, a girls movie night, and a good long run on sunday.

what are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment