Monday, February 1, 2010

february at last...

january... you were full of events.
some events i wasn't too fond of...
like my crazy neighbor calling me at 4 a.m. 
and bothering me all. the. time.
or the moving {the actual moving part}.
or the crazy rain that made a mess of my patio
and pretty much killed my only plant.
or even that event that made me post about sadness and rainbows,
i really don't like being a debbie-downer blogger.
and i promise to do better...
soooooooooo,
no offense january... but i'm really
glad you're over. you kinda sucked.
i've had enough of your gloominess
and cold weather. goodbye until 2011.
hoorah!!

on a happier note: hellllloooooo february!!
for some reason i like this month a lot more.
it's short, it's sweet.. it's the month of luuuuuuuuv, 
and delicious treats!... haha.

here's to a better month... a month
filled with happy times and new beginnings.
the real beginning of 2010 for me...
{january doesn't count to me this year}

and happy monday too!!
hope you all had a wonderful weekend...

i spent mind "getting stuff done" 
{you know, laundry, errands, cleaning etc.}
so there isn't really anything super-exciting to report.
but getting things done always feels good and productive, right?
yeah, it was a good weekend.

oh... did you hear? LTL prints has 3 new 
prints by the very talented casey o'connell.
very exciting news... my walls are looking 
forward to having her work on them.
smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment