Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Blanks... Movie Style

F R I D A Y
is finally here. joy joy joy joy joy!!!
I am so glad for this week to be through and for the weekend to commence!! 
{I'm also VERY excited for my Saturday Makeup class tomorrow -- we're learning foundation application and skin tone color matching!!}

But we all know what Friday bring us - - - BLANKS!!!!

Here are my Friday Blanks:

1.  My absolute favorite movie of all time is Edward Scissorhands or American Beauty. I just love how both films have the raw character development and how they make you look at the world, life, and beauty, in a different light. Both very powerful films.

2.  My favorite movie as a child was  The Land Before Time... I seriously watched this movie every night before bed, and I had a serious love for all things dinosaur... I also love the Chipmunk Adventure movie... also a childhood classic...

3.  The best movie quote ever is  from American Beauty: "It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I realized there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."

4.  My favorite actress is  I love Drew Barrymore's quirky sense of humor, and relate to her more than any other actress...  My favorite actor is  Duh, the one and only, Mr. Johnny Depp!!!  : )
{mmmmmm.... this may be my new favorite photo of him.... chills}

5.  The movie I could watch over and over is   Almost Famous. I adore the unrequited love story, and just the overall vibe of the film. My favorite film Kate Hudson has done...

6.  My favorite movie genre is  hmmmmm, I think I go for the indie most often, but I love a good psychological thriller that isn't too bloody...

7.  A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is  The Hangover. I've seen it twice, but I need a good laugh... and that move is FULL of them... : )


Do play along with Lauren at The Little Things We Do.
It's just so much fun!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment