Wednesday, March 17, 2010

IS IT WEIRD: Wednesday!!!

is it weird...
... that staring into the sun makes my sneezes go away?
i've heard from everyone else it makes you sneeze.

is it weird...
... that i am violently ticklish, but i LOVE when Mr. D rubs my feet?
how am i not ticklish there, but am ticklish everywhere else?

is it weird...
... that i love something one day, then hate it the next?
i'm so indecisive.

is it weird...
... that i will not allow myself to miss a day of work unless i'm deathly ill?
i need to work on this.
sometimes a girl just needs a mental day...

is it weird...
... that i'm not afraid of flying, not afraid of heights, not even afraid of the dark... but speaking in front of a crowd {even a small one} absolutely terrifies me?

is it weird...
... that i would rather cut my food with only a fork and brut force than use a knife?
maybe it's the idea of washing another utensil, or being clumsy and cutting myself??
i dunno... i just know that i rarely have to wash my knives. weird. 

is it weird...
... that the smell of sunscreen is one of my favorite smells?
it reminds me of summertime...

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment