Friday, March 12, 2010

friday blanks...

sooooooo, it's friday people.
and that means so many good things...
the weekend is just hours away, relaxation is around the corner, a matinee of Alic in Wonderland is in my near future, and the sun is going to shine for the whole weekend!
i couldn't be more thrilled... and anxious to be rid of this workweek. it was a doozy...

lately i've been jonesin' for a real vacation. 
i want to go to a place where i can lounge by a pool a bake {safely} in the sun, wear flip flops all day, dresses at night, and drink iced beverages. i keep reading on various blogs that some of you are on spring break... oh what i would do for a spring break. or just a 4-day weekend in palm springs.. aaaaaah to dream. perhaps my tax return will grant my wish...

anywho... on with the friday blanks!!
if you haven't participated in fill in the blank friday yet, head on over to the little things we do, and participate already! its too much fun!!

1.  The best day ever was when Mr. D took me to Coachella in Palm Desert {i'm clearly on a desert vacation kick}, and we spent the day at our hotel lounging by the pool and drinking margaritas, then went to the festival that afternoon and saw the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and the Killers. spectacular.

2.  My favorite meal of the day is  lunch or dessert {yes, dessert is a meal!} because lunch can include anything from bread, cheese, burgers, or salad -- and sometimes breakfast for lunch is awesome. do i need to explain dessert???

3.  This weekend  i have no plans but to see my friends band play at a local bar & grill, and hang out with my girls... those weekends are the best!!

4.  Never in my life have I  gone skydiving... or any high-risk jumping sport of that nature. i've always wanted to, just never had the opportunity. clearly i'm not afraid of heights.

5.  The only thing better than getting a new hairdo is  getting a new hairdo and going SHOPPING... everyone loves getting a new outfit to go with yer 'DO right??

6.  I could really do with a girls night out. i want to get all dolled up and have martinis and get lost in girl talk... it's been waaaay too long. ladies???

7.  The most recent thing I bought myself was some tank tops and a  yellow long sleeve shirt from Target. it's is my new favorite comfy weekend shirt... i love Target


HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!!

-- and to all you lovely ladies lucky enough to be on spring break... 
HAPPY SPRING BREAK to you!!!
ENJOY IT!! {i'm secretly SUPER jealous}

have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment