Wednesday, February 24, 2010

on lockdown...

for most of my life, my hair has been short.
like, really short.
in my senior portrait my hair was a pixie cut... and in second grade i decided i wanted to cut all my hair off, and believe it or not, my mom didn't stop me. i ended up looking like Demi Moore from Ghost.

don't believe me?
{circa 1992}
{you thought i was kidding didn't you?}
haha

soooooo ever since Mr. D and i became, well, Mr. D and i, he's been very curious to see me with long hair, since it's been so scarce throughout my life. i've been growing it out for about a year now, and, needless to say, cute shaggy cuts and bobs have been out of the question... i'm on lockdown so to speak {get it? locks of hair... lockdown? yeah i'm a dork} anyway, i've found a much needed distraction from cute cuts with great color. i'm currently thinking about going lighter, like a dirty blonde lighter... or, since the redhead gene runs in the family, maybe even dare to go a reddish hue like emma stone...
this could be fun...
what do you guys think of these COLORS?
{click the image to enlarge}

No comments:

Post a Comment