Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MAC Party recap . . .

Last night was the MAC To the Beach Release Party... It was incredible!!! There was so much to look at and try... All the new makeup line has Limited edition packaging in lime green and coral cases with little shell decals... So adorable. I wish I had taken photos, but the place was sooooooooo crowded last night, I'm certain my camera would have been destroyed in the madness. 

Basically it went down like this: We entered the party, and were given a 5x7 paper and a pen. Basically, we go in and try out all the products, and write down what we want to purchase. Oh, did I also mention there were shirtless male models handing out complimentary shell necklaces, beverages and appetizers? Yeah, I said shirtless... some had coral colored MAC tank tops on with white shorts, but many were shirtless... It was quite overwhelming to say the least.
I bought waaaaaaay too much stuff last night. Five bright eyeshadows: An ocean blue frost, a bright purple frost, A rosy copper, a lime green frost, and a deep gold. 
I also found a gorgeous bronzer that is AMAZING... and this little miracle bottle of bronzer drops which you can mix in your foundations for an all-over glow or use as a highlighter... I'm in love. 
Since NONE of this stuff is available online yet (don't worry, it will be released at the end of the month) I will show you my own pics of the products I bought - and what they can do!!! (I haven't opened them out of their pretty packaging yet, but I will soon!!)

So that was my night in a nutshell... not bad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment