Tuesday, April 27, 2010

some random thoughts . . .

• I really wish my neighbor (whom i've nicknamed Thunder Foot) would stop stomping and doing laundry at midnight. it's getting old... don't make me be that neighbor who broom-pounds the ceiling on you!! hahaha

• I get my makeup kit tonight (finally!!!!) and we get a tutorial on all the products in it. i can't wait!!

• I think allergy shots might be doing more bad than good... my allergies seem to have gotten worse the past few months. it feels like a bad sinus cold {and DayQuil actually helps}, but has not gone away for 2 weeks. can colds last that long?

• I just got word from boss man that I will be traveling to Germany later this year!! {seriously work... NOW you decide to be cool?} Hopefully it's during the last leg of Summer this time instead of the frigid months of winter...

• I have to read a 1 page paper in front of class tonight and it's freaking me out. I hate reading in front of a group...

• I really want a pair of grey boots... I know I'm really late to the party, but I've just seen so many cute pairs lately, I'm ready for my own pair. 

• I wish my hair would just grow another 6 inches overnight. I'm too impatient to wait another year, and I'm actually debating on purchasing extensions {the clip-on kind).

• Finding motivation to work out when it's so foggy and muggy outside is very very difficult.

Okay, I'm just going to stop there... I have a gazillion things running through my head today and these are just a few of them... I thought getting them into a post might help clear my mind a bit..

How is everyone's Tuesday going??

No comments:

Post a Comment