Monday, March 8, 2010

weekend in a nutshell...

this weekend was very relaxing... seriously wonderful.

friday...

friday began with a trip to the local t-mobile store.
i wanted to downgrade my plan for a cheaper monthly bill.
somehow to my surprise, downgrading turned out to be easier than i thought, AND I was able to get a new phone out of the deal. pretty awesome.
i LOVE the sliding keyboard it has... 
sure makes texting (and tweeting) a breeze.

saturday...

saturday was one of those wonderfully relaxing days.
Mr. D invited me over for breakfast.
eggs on an english muffin and bacon.
YUMMMMMM.

then we decided to take a stroll down main street.
let me just tell you now how much i loooooove downtown ventura!
they have some of the best shops and restaurants and so much more.
we strolled through urban outfitters, and i found this book:
i love me some chelsea handler. she's sooooo funny.
this should definitely give me a good laugh.

the best part of my saturday?
having coffee and hanging out at Palermo.
coffee, gelato, pastries... and stationary?
i was in heaven.

sunday...

sunday was a relaxing day as well.
took a little walk... okay it was more like a treacherous hike.
these hills are steep... it kicked my butt.

then... a night watching the oscars.
go Sandy B. -- she's awesome.
so funny... soo happy for her.
oh, and SANDY... i'll take that dress off your hands.
gorgeous right?

• • • • •

how was everyone's weekend?

HAPPY MONDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment