Thursday, January 28, 2010

making the switch...

yesterday i decided to do something different.
for about 10 years now, i've been putting a black
ink-like substance on my eyelashes... every day.

and every day at some point my eyes would water,
turn red, get irritated and itchy, and it often felt like there
were small sand particles floating around in there.
all from flaky, chunky, black mascara.

so yesterday i made the switch.
i made an appointment with my girl rachelle,
and had my eyelashes tinted.

i was skeptical at first, but when i woke up this morning
and put on my make-up (sans mascara) i was thrilled.
i put my mascara in the "makeup i don't use bag"
and 4 hours later, my eyes feel soooooo good.

i don't swear by certain things very often
but my goodness was this a genius idea.
i'm officially off mascara... possibly for good.

my eyelashes are thanking me.

{i know this post is a little silly, 
but I'm really excited about this}

No comments:

Post a Comment