Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Benefits' : SALE we can't resist!


Oh my Gosh!
sorry for the late post-up.
im so lost and unaware of this warehouse sales email
i got from my friend @ starlight cosmetics.
i was all about work and totally forgotten about it!
and so-



i present to you..
BENEFIT Cosmetics Year End Warehouse Sales

Happening today and tomorrow/ 2 & 3 Dec 09
Time/ 9am - 6pm
Venue/ Starlight Cosmetics, Menara Milennium

what else are yo waititng for?
rush down & get the items for sale in a lower price.
you can get them as x'mas gifts, spare b'day present..
etc..etc-

---

bad news to me : i dont' have the time
to rush down for the sales. *frown*

good news is : i got my lovely partner to rush
down to get them for me. well, i dont get much item
as i was talking to my partner-
on the phone mumbling & yelling the items for
sales at the small office.
he was like "they got Get even #3, Pocket pal for cheap price,
You WANT or DONT WANT?"
and i would go like.. okla okla.. kill kill *(in cantonese)
means take them ...
i dont care how much they cost. LOL.

its like a big sea of market of people
that i could hear. filling of noises of people
squishing in to get items- huuhah!



well, at least i got the items i needed-
in the items arrangement picture above-
is all the items they are selling at the
warehouse sales-
as a fast quick glance by
my partner. thanks Jerry-
for screaming & yelling the items for
sales thru the phone for me & still
being so patience at most time.
Love ya!

haha..

***

No comments:

Post a Comment